MariMatch at Posidonia 2020!
International Fair & Matchmaking in the Maritime Sector
Meet new business partners & expand your Research & Innovation Network in the maritime sector at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia
MariMatch at Posidonia 2020, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia will take place on the 27, 28 and 29th October 2020 in Athens, Greece. Few events can match the concentration of international buyers that gather at the Posidonia Exhibition. In 2018, the stands of more than 2,000 exhibitors attracted over 23,000 buyers from 92 countries. For over 40 years this largest gathering in the shipping calendar has provided unique access to Greek and international ship-owners and buyers.
The third edition of this event in 2018 attracted more than 120 participants from 18 countries with more than 300 meetings taking place! For the first time, the 2020 edition of «Marimatch at Posidonia» is offering participants the opportunity to arrange meetings both face-to-face and via video-calls
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding, repairs and refits / Shipyard industry
- Maritime transport: logistics /ports
- Green shipping / Green ports
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Nautical sports, Leisure vessels & Tourism
- Maritime services
- Maritime Safety & Security
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Marine bio-economy
MariMatch 2020 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings